Proverbs 9:6, NLT – (6) Leave your foolish ways behind, and begin to live;learn how to be wise.
1. My Debt Is Growing, Or I Am Making The Minimum Monthly Payments On My Debt Or On My Credit Cards
It is better to pay bit by bit. Most of us want to pay our debt in one day but that does not happen. It must be done in a way that we will not feel the pain.
2. If I Miss One Pay Cheque, Then I Can’t Pay My Rent Or My Bills
You know you are running in debt if you cant pay your bills when the pay check is not in.
3. My Spouse And I Fight Constantly Over Money
You know you are running in debt if you and your partner are constantly fighting over money. Who takes what and when? This is a sign you that you need to check your finances very well.
4. I Don’t Put Any Money Into My Savings Or Retirement Account Every Month
5. I Made At Least One Impulsive Purchase Last Week
Impulsive purchase will in most cases let us run into debt
6. Because Of My Financial Situation, I Feel That I Can’t Obey God
7. I’m Constantly Stressed About Money
These are simple ways you know you are running in debt. It is one of the most dangerous things to do. Not having money to do what you need. And it is sad that most of us end up in debt because of mismanagement.