1. First, we need to IDENTIFY those we want to reach with the gospel of Jesus Christ.
2. We need the ENCOURAGEMENT AND SUPPORT of others in the Body.
1 Thessalonians 5:11, “Encourage one another and build each other up.”
Wolof believers in Kebemer – need encouragement/support when reaching out.
3. We need the COUNSEL AND FEEDBACK from others in the Body.
Philippians 1:27, “You are standing together, side by side, with one strong purpose – to tell the good news.”
Others can help us be more effective in reaching out – give us ideas.
4. We need others in the Body to help keep our lives ON TRACK.
Romans 15:14, “I myself also am convinced that you are full of goodness, filled with all knowledge, and able also to admonish one another.”
Our testimony for Christ is damaged when we don’t “walk the talk.”
Others help keep us ON TRACK (accountable), so our life backs up our testimony.
5. We need the PRAYERS of others in the Body.
2 Thessalonians 3:1, “Pray for us that the message of the Lord may spread rapidly and be honored.”
There’s nothing like knowing others are specifically praying for you.
And, to have a TEAM of people praying for the salvation of someone in our Web is so encouraging.
Please take a moment and write the name of someone in your Web.