Together with Jesus now we can take back everything the enemy has stolen, destroyed or killed. Friends, the book of acts in chapter 10 verse 38 tells us this:
“how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power, who went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with Him.”
Now we have the same God who is with us, we have Jesus inside of us and we have the Holy Spirit and His power resident in us. And if we cast our eyes even a few meters it would not take us long to recognize how the enemy has been destroying God’s creation from the beginning of time. Since these two factors are the same and yet we are not seeing the destruction of the enemy’s works then something is not in alignment. In fact 1 John 3:8 tells us clearly this:
“For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil.”
Friends, whether we are willing to accept it or not God’s command to David still holds for us. His word then is still valid over our lives now: Pursue overtake and without fail recover all.
Therefore, since we Christians have already settled this fact that God’s word is the ultimate and authority over our lives then it means that manifestation of the Son of God destroys the works of the devil. What then is the obstacle in seeing this reality in our daily lives?
1) We either do not believe Jesus is inside of us to do greater works than He could do through us now
2) Or we are unable to see and experience the supreme reality of God which is able to evoke radical boldness in us
3) Or we live so conscious of the devil and mistake his ability to steal, kill and destroy to his power and he has now
4) Or we live with no recognition of the enemy’s schemes to hinder God’s Kingdom from advancing
5) Or we are so caught up in temporal gratifications of life and mind that we think we cannot become free
God’s word is clear and true and when applied we will see exactly what He is saying. When we manifest Jesus through us, the works of the enemy are bound to be destroyed.
Here are some fast track ways to align yourselves to this truth and see reality of God’s word through our lives:
1) Seeing God as our home and seeing prayer like a conversation you do not want to stop, or a call you do not want to hang up.
2) Treating the consciousness of God’s presence as breath the way fish cannot live outside of water
3) Selecting couple of verses from the bible which are God’s instructions and always seeing them in front of your eyes as if those were your transparent screens you were viewing anything through.
4) Purposefully bringing those verses in creative ways in every conversation we have with people. When we ask Holy Spirit He will show us what can be said in a particular conversation. People are thinking beings and even in a business meeting we can drop God’s thoughts into people’s minds. Why not ?
5) Praying in the Spirit and purpose to interpret what we are praying.
6) Seeing ourselves as one way PIPES where whatever we receive we have to give it out else we will burst with the pressure of containing anything to our selves.
7) Before day starts asking Holy Spirit to show in prayer, people and situations He wants to do something about through us. Whatever He shows we can write them down and approach these one by one. We are after all partner with Holy Spirit.
Stay tuned for more posts which unfold the gifts of Jesus and let us be totally wrecked by His great love for us.
Here is a song to encourage yourself in Him and be strengthened to do what He has called you to.