Posts Tagged ‘easy ways’
If a man is called to be a street sweeper, he should sweep streets even as a Michaelangelo painted, or Beethoven composed music or Shakespeare wrote poetry. He should sweep streets so well that all the hosts of heaven and earth will pause to say, ‘Here lived a great street sweeper who did his job well.”
? Martin Luther King Jr.
People of excellence go the extra mile to do what’s right.” ? Joel Osteen, Your Best Life Now: 7 Steps to Living at Your Full Potential
Excellence is the Result of Caring more than others think is Wise, Risking more than others think is Safe, Dreaming more than others think is Practical, and Expecting more than others think is Possible.” ? Ronnie Oldham
There are many people, particularly in sports, who think that success and excellence are the same thing. They are not the same thing. Excellence is something that is lasting and dependable and largely within a person’s control. In contrast, success is perishable and is often outside our control. If you strive for excellence, you will probably be successful eventually. People who put excellence in the first place have the patience to end up with success. An additional burden for the victim of the success mentality is that he is threatened by the success of others and he resents real excellence. In contrast, the person that is fascinated by quality is excited when he sees it in others.”
? Joe Paterno
Creating your own website or having one created for you by web developers provides you with a good opportunity to make extra cash apart from what you earn from the core business of the site. This does not however mean that you can only earn extra cash with a commercial website. You can literally earn extra cash from any type of website you create. Below are some 5 ways to make money with your website.
1. Sell goods – Regardless of type of your website, you can engage in selling both physical and electronic goods through your website. You only need to install an e-commerce Plug-in complete with shopping cart to sell physical goods. There are also varied electronic goods that you can sell including eBooks, different types of software and other digital products.
2. Join Cost per Click programs – There are many cost per click programs that you can join for the purpose of earning extra income. Cost per click programs are networks that allow you to partner with major entities. Such entities allow you to display their advertiser’s text or images on your website. You earn revenue when visitors to your website click on the adverts. Some of the programs you may consider joining include Google’s AdSense, Media.net, Chitika, Bidvertiser, Kontera and Clicksor among other programs.
3. Sell ad space – Having a website that attracts a good number of online traffic on a daily basis provides you with a good opportunity to earn extra money by selling advertising space. A good number of companies, firms and individuals are always on the look out for websites visited by a good number of possible clients, websites on which they advertise their products and services.
4. Host post surveys/polls – This is one of the 5 ways to make money with your website that has proved beneficial to thousands of website owners. There are several entities such as Vizu Answers that pay you for hosting surveys and polls. They also offer you free polls service that allows you to set up your own website’s poll.
5. Reselling – This is similar to selling goods except that instead of selling your goods only, you buy varied types of goods at wholesale price, add up a markup and sell. You can actually resell without physically getting hold of the goods physically.
These are just 5 ways to make money with your website. There are other several ways you can undertake to share in the millions that other website owners make.
Many people need money but have no idea of how to make money, this article is going to answer a key question; I need to make money how do I go about it? The following lists the ways to make money when you need it;
Freelancing online. Many websites these days provide people with a chance to offer their services to other at a fee. If done professionally these jobs can bring a lot of money when one needs it. It can be done on a part time basis to provide extra income or one may decide to go full time with it which means more money. Freelancing can be both offline and online
Start a tutoring business. Tutoring is one of the many businesses that will always be on demand and as such starting such a business ensures a flow of income for the long term. One can also provide these services online and offline with online services reaching more clients meaning more money. This kind of business is good as it does not require a lot of money to start. One should consider the areas they are more comfortable with to tutor.
Sell stuff online. There are many online auction sites which can help individuals sell stuff online. One can decide to sell clothes or anything that they no longer use for a profit instead of throwing them away. This is a quick way of making money which does not require a lot of capital to start and hence one maximizes on the profits. When selling stuff online you should be aware of the shipping charges and also you can limit the location from where a buyer needs to come from. Shipping charges can be incorporated in the price of the product.
Run errands for people. Most people are busy these days and do not have time to run simple errands e.g. going to the dry cleaners. This can therefore be a very good business opportunity which can provide money for the short term. One can offer different services depending on which service is on demand or they can decide to create services depending on each customer’s needs.
One might also decide to conduct a yard/garage sale. This can be a great way to get rid of old used products for a price. One should ensure that the garage sale is highly publicized through the classified section of the local media both online and offline. When pricing of the products customer’s opinion should be put into much consideration to avoid customer boycott.
Organ donation. You can even decide to donate some of your organs or blood to a local donation center for a fee. Most of these donations can provide only enough cash for a short term but this money can be very useful when one needs it. Organ donation should not be considered a long term venture. No matter how bizarre it sounds it should be the answer when someone tells you that I need to make money, what should I do?